We’re doing things a little differently this week! We partnered up with a good friend of mine to make a video to show you exactly how an Irish Coffee is made. Meet Matt Giovanisci from Roasty Coffee and check out our “how to” video below!
How to Make Irish Coffee
With Matt Giovanisci from RoastyCoffee.com
If you’re as much a coffee nerd as a cocktail nerd, you should definite check out his brand new YouTube channel and subscribe.
As for the drink…
Well, it has coffee, whiskey and whipped cream – really, what more could you want? It’s like breakfast, dessert and happy hour, all at once.
- 2 cubes sugar
- ~4 oz Freshly Brewed coffee (Fill Glass ⅔ full)
- 1 1/2 oz Irish Whiskey
- 2-3 tbsp Whipped Cream
- If you’re not using a glass mug, pour some hot water into the glass for ~10-15 seconds and let it acclimate to the temperature. Pour out the water.
- Add two sugar cubes to the glass
- Add coffee until the glass is about 2/3 full
- Stir to dissolve the sugar
- Add Irish whiskey
- Top with whipped Cream