Hello and welcome to the Craft Cocktail Club!
Please read the rules of our group below. Any member who breaks a rule may be removed and blocked from the group, at the moderators’ discretion.
RULE #1: BE KIND
This group is all about experimentation and creativity, it’s not about criticizing other people’s cocktails or creations. Whether a cocktail is “craft” enough is not for you to judge. Constructive criticism is allowed ONLY if phrased KINDLY and may be removed at the moderator’s discretion. No bullying!
RULE #2: 21+ ONLY
You must be over age 21 to join this group. If you are not 21 years of age, please leave the group and come back when you are. If moderators become aware of a member who is not 21 years old, he/she will be removed.
RULE #3: ENJOY RESPONSIBLY
This group is about making delicious cocktails, NOT about getting drunk. Posts about getting drunk and / or breaking the law will NOT be tolerated and will be immediately removed.
RULE #4: NO SPAM / Self Promotion
Due to a huge number of spammy posts we have had to tighten our spam policy. Posts promoting your own products, companies, job postings, or content are not permitted, nor are “shared” posts from pages or personal profiles, with the following exceptions:
- You may mention your own content or products as a reply to a relevant question or post. (Subject to moderators’ discretion)
- We host a “Promo Day” on the first Tuesday of each month. Promotional posts are permitted on that day only (12:00am PST – 11:59pm PST) as long as they include the tag #promoday. As always, posts are subject to moderators’ discretion.
Clarification for Content Creators:
- Not allowed: Including links, watermark or hashtags for your blog/website, YouTube Channel, Instagram or Facebook page is considered self promotion.
- Totally fine: Feel free to share your cocktails, knowledge and expertise with the group, but do so without any expectation of personal gain. – Give more than you take. You can post your content as a reply to a pertinent question posted by someone else.
Clarification for Companies:
This is usually focused on spirit, mixer and cocktail related companies but can apply to other areas as well.
- Not allowed: Including links, watermark or hashtags for your website, Instagram or Facebook page in a post is considered self promotion and not allowed. This also applies to employees or consultants that represent these businesses.
- Totally fine: Feel free to contribute to the great conversations that are happening in this group!
We do periodically partner with companies for sponsored contests and content. Feel free to reach out to us directly if you are interested in partnering with us!
All posts are always subject to moderator approval. If you have questions, please feel free to message us to ask!
RULE #5: NO UNSOLICITED PMS
Do not PM other members for solicitation purposes without their consent. Moderators may private message members from time to time for moderation reasons or to ask for permission to use a photo or material.
RULE #6: WE ARE A BAR ABOVE
From time to time, we may post links to our own line of custom bar tools and equipment. You should know that these products are our very own and we do make money if you buy them – but we genuinely believe they are the best in the business. You are under absolutely no obligation to ever buy anything!
RULE #7: ASK QUESTIONS & SHARE
The Craft Cocktail Club is an amazing community of kind, respectful and knowledgeable cocktail lovers, from absolute beginners to super advanced experts. We are here to help and support you! Join in and have fun!
Once again, welcome to the club and thank you for taking time to read and stick to the rules.
Founder, Craft Cocktail Club
Co-Founder, A Bar Above
Chief Cocktail Drinker, Tunstall Household
You’re looking at it! We’re here to help you make great drinks, whether you’re brand new or a seasoned pro. Read the full story here.
Not sure where to start? Start here!
You’re looking at it! We’re here to help you make great drinks, whether you’re brand new or a seasoned pro. Read the whole story here.
Want to come hang out? We’re most active in our Facebook Groups, but you can also find us and come say hello on Instagram and YouTube as well.
Not sure where to start? Start here!