USBG PERFECTIONISTS BY PATRÓN
DEADLINE: October 7, 2022
Hosted by Patrón
One of the world’s leading tequila companies, Patrón, is at it again! The annual Patrón Perfectionists competition is back in person this year and looking for its new world champion from 19 different countries. Hopeful contestants can submit their recipe for the perfect cocktail; the top 10 will go on to compete in their country’s national finals— The US finals will be held in Denver in November, 2022. The winner of each national competition will then be invited to the global finals at Hacienda Patrón in Jalisco, Mexico in March, 2023.
How to enter:
- Register directly on the competition website.
- You’ll be creating your perfect Patrón tequila cocktail with a maximum of 5 ingredients.
- Full rules and more details about how to enter can be found here.
- Up to $3,000 for national finalists.
- Travel expenses.
- The global competition prizes include education opportunities, international travel representing the Patrón Perfectionists with expenses included, guest bar shifts in 2023, an opportunity to contribute to the USBG Perfectionists Sponsored by PATRÓN Education program for 2023-2024, an invitation to judge the 2024 Global PATRÓN Perfectionists Final event at Hacienda PATRÓN, in Jalisco, Mexico, March 2024 with travel expenses, and select PR & media coverage of their global win, with select PATRÓN media partners.
If you love cocktails as much as we do, this sounds like an amazing opportunity. So get your bar tools out, and get your perfect cocktail ready to be seen by the world!