Reddit User LoganJFisher’s Nov 2021 Cocktail Competition – Absinthe and Amaro
Hosted by Reddit user LoganJFisher
- Reddit user LoganJFisher is calling for all mixologists and liquor enthusiasts to come enter a unique cocktail using both Absinthe and Amaro. For those looking to participate, here are the rules and guidelines. Any violations of these rules will result in disqualification from this month’s competition.
- You must use both of the listed ingredients, but you can use them in absolutely any way or form (e.g. a liqueur, infusion, syrup, ice, smoke, etc.) you want and in whatever quantities you want. You do not have to make ingredients from scratch. You may also use any other ingredients you want.
- Your entry must be an original cocktail. Alterations of established cocktails are permitted within reason.
- You are limited to one entry per account.
- Your entry must include a name for your cocktail, a photograph of the cocktail, a description of the scent, flavors, and mouthfeel of the cocktail, and most importantly a list of ingredients with measurements and directions as needed for someone else to faithfully recreate your cocktail. You may optionally include other information such as ABV, sugar content, calories, etc.
Go to the link here for full details and to participate! Best of luck!