Reddit User LoganJFisher’s Feb 2022 Cocktail Competition – Tea Leaves & Bénédictine
Hosted by Reddit user LoganJFisher
Attention, cocktail enthusiasts! February is here, which means a new competition from Reddit user LoganJFisher has begun! This time, you’ll be challenged to create an original cocktail that features both tea and bénédictine. It must remain clear that NOT all teas are made from leaves, and that your tea may be brewed in any liquid, burned, crushed into a powder, etc. Remember to be creative and have fun!
To participate, here are the rules and guidelines. Any violations of these rules will result in disqualification from this month’s competition.
- You must use both of the listed ingredients, but you can use them in absolutely any way or form (e.g. a liqueur, infusion, syrup, ice, smoke, etc.) you want and in whatever quantities you want. You do not have to make ingredients from scratch. You may also use any other ingredients you want.
- Your entry must be an original cocktail. Alterations of established cocktails are permitted within reason.
- You are limited to one entry per account.
- Your entry must include a name for your cocktail, a photograph of the cocktail, a description of the scent, flavors, and mouthfeel of the cocktail, and most importantly a list of ingredients with measurements and directions as needed for someone else to faithfully recreate your cocktail. You may optionally include other information such as ABV, sugar content, calories, a backstory, etc.
- All recipes must have been created after the creation of this month’s competition.
Head on over to the following link for full details and to participate! Cheers!