Reddit User LoganJFisher’s April 2022 Cocktail Competition – Gin And Blueberries
Who’s hosting it: Reddit user LoganJFisher
Hey there, cocktail makers! April is here, and we’ve got another competition from Reddit user LoganJFisher in our hands! This time, the challenge is to create an original cocktail that features both gin and blueberries. Any gin or gin-based liqueur is allowed, as well as natural blueberries and any other product made with real blueberries.
To participate, here are the rules and guidelines. Any violations of these rules will result in disqualification from this month’s competition.
- You must use both of the listed ingredients, but you can use them in absolutely any way or form (e.g. a liqueur, infusion, syrup, ice, smoke, etc.) you want and in whatever quantities you want. You do not have to make ingredients from scratch. You may also use any other ingredients you want.
- Your entry must be an original cocktail. Alterations of established cocktails are permitted within reason.
- You are limited to one entry per account.
- Your entry must include a name for your cocktail, a photograph of the cocktail, a description of the scent, flavors, and mouthfeel of the cocktail, and most importantly a list of ingredients with measurements and directions as needed for someone else to faithfully recreate your cocktail. You may optionally include other information such as ABV, sugar content, calories, a backstory, etc.
- All recipes must have been created after the creation of this month’s competition.
A flair reward for the winners (1st, 2nd, and 3rd places) is currently in the works, so head on over to the following link for full details and to participate! Cheers!