Original Cocktail Competition – September 2021 – Bourbon and Amaretto
Reddit user LoganJFisher is calling for all mixologists and liquor enthusiasts to come enter a unique cocktail using both Bourbon and Amaretto. This is the first iteration of the new monthly cocktail competition he’s promoting! For those looking to participate, here are the rules and guidelines. Any violations of these rules will result in disqualification from this month’s competition. Sounds like Logan will also be hosting future competitions!
- You must use both of the listed ingredients, but you can use them in absolutely any way you want and in whatever quantities you want (although using a vanishingly small amount of either won’t likely give you a win). You may, however, use any other ingredients you want.
- Your entry must be an original cocktail. Alterations of established cocktails are permitted within reason.
- You are limited to one entry per Reddit account.
- Your entry must include a name for your cocktail, a photograph of the cocktail, a description of the scent, flavors, and mouthfeel of the cocktail, and most importantly, a list of ingredients with measurements and directions as needed for someone else to faithfully recreate your cocktail. You may optionally include other information such as ABV, sugar content, calories, etc.
- Entries and voting both end on Sept 30th, so get your entries in soon!