Bombay Sapphire Gin’s Most Imaginative Bartender Competition
Attention to all bartenders! We know that when life gets hard, creativity and passion keep us afloat, and so does Bombay Sapphire Gin. That’s why they’re happy to be back holding a new edition of the Most Imaginative Bartender cocktail competition, the perfect opportunity for all bartenders to showcase their talent and passion! Just think: what is your creative outlet? Whether it’s writing, painting, music, or gardening, it doesn’t matter – whatever it is that moves you, helps your reset, and gets your creative juices flowing, connecting to that passion and showcasing it will be the key to this challenge. So let’s get started!
This competition is open to any and all bartenders residing in the U.S. who are currently working in the hospitality industry.
How to enter:
- Create an original cocktail recipe that showcases you as a bartender, as well as your passions around all you do. It’s all about telling a story that’s somehow linked to your creative outlet and the things that inspire you. The cocktail MUST be gin-based and feature Bombay Sapphire Gin as its main ingredient.
- Create a video (up to 90 seconds long), in which you share your inspiration and interests. Give the judges a glimpse into your life, talk about what you’re passionate about, and how you bring those passions alive in your cocktail.
- Go to https://mostimaginativebartender.com and follow the instructions to submit your entry. The deadline for entries is April 25, 2022.
- If your entry qualifies you to be a preliminary finalist, one or more judges will be arranged to visit your bar during the month of June 2022. You will be asked to recreate your cocktail for them to evaluate.
- Regional competitions will be held for all chosen semi-finalists during the month of September, 2022.
- Finals will take place in Miami (February 6-9, 2023), where all finalists will compete against each other in various bartending challenges, and a creative challenge where the winner will be chosen based on the final scores.
The winner will receive a creative grant up to $20,000, and they’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with a mentor to bring their idea to life over a 6-month period! They will also be featured in a series of events, press interviews, and editorial articles. Cool, right?
You can go here to check out the full details. We wish you the best of luck! Cheers!