The Mixology Talk Podcast, Episode Eighty Three
Is “upselling” really so bad? Here are some ideas for selling in a way that’s authentic and great for the customer – and your wallet.
Click here to Subscribe on your Smartphone and never miss an Episode!
On your iPhone:
- Look for the iPhone’s default “Podcasts App”. It may already be there, or you may need to download it. It looks like this:
- In the app, click “Search” in the bottom-right corner and search for “Mixology Talk Podcast“
- Click on the icon under the “Podcasts” section, and in the next screen click the purple “Subscribe” button.
If you prefer, you can also subscribe using the “Stitcher” app, also free & available in the App store.
On your Android Phone:
- Download the “Stitcher” app from the Play store by searching for “Stitcher”
- Click on the “Search” icon and search for “Mixology Talk Podcast
- Click “+” to add the show to your Playlist.
In today’s Episode…
We’re talking about the dreaded “upsell”. Some managers require it, some aren’t so picky – but regardless, there are great ways to increase your guests’ check averages without being sleazy. In fact, listening to this episode might give you some ideas for ways you can genuinely help the customer!
Was this Podcast helpful? Click Here to Give us a Rating in iTunes!
Your reviews really matter – they help more people find us in iTunes and help us improve this Podcast!
Thanks for Listening!
How are you upselling at your bar? Have you found other ways to help your customers while increasing check averages? Let us know in the comments below!